Thursday, August 26, 2010

ItVeganAtGenesis

http://themes.googleusercontent.com/image?id=0BwVBOzw_-hbMOTQ0MmZlNGItZWJhMy00ZWEwLTkxYTktMmVjMjgxNzBkODhi

Reviews
August 26, 2010
View Article



My husband is not a big fan of hummus. He's a hummus snob actually, and will only eat mine (his favorite being sun-dried tomato hummus), but I convinced him that this hummus was like no other he had ever tasted. His response? "You're right. This hummus taste like no other hummus I've ever tasted. I really like it." BINGO! Another way to incorporate more legumes and beans into his diet- and no cooking required. Sabra's hummus is much richer than traditional hummus it is incredibly delicious with crackers, a spread in wraps and pita breads, corn tortillas and with or without veggies. It can be enjoyed as part of dinner or as a snack. My daughter likes the creamy texture, but no the tangy lemon and garlic flavor as much so it may not be a favorite with small children.

No comments: