Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Love Eat Run: Newbies






Newbies
September 20, 2011
View Article

Today’s lunch post is going to be a quick one but I definitely wanted to get it in to share a couple new finds with you.

1. Sabra Greek Style Veggie Dip – Spinach and Artichoke.

Remember how I came across this Greek yogurt dip in the onions and fresh herbs flavor on my last grocery shopping trip and fell in love with it? So, you can only imagine my excitement last night to find a different flavor at the store to try. I’m a big spinach and artichoke dip fan so I’m hoping this will live up to the high standards that Sabra already set!

I’m going to have some this afternoon as a snack and I’ll be sure to let you know how it is!

2. Sabra Buffalo Style Hummus.

I love buffalo sauce and I love hummus so this was an obvious choice when I was decided which flavor hummus to purchase last night. I couldn’t wait to test taste it as well so it was incorporated into today’s lunch!

Speaking of lunch…another sampler plate made the cut. An apple with Saratoga Peanut Butter Company Blizzard Butter, carrots with buffalo hummus and a rice cake topped with buffalo hummus as well.

The Blizzard Butter is Saratoga PB Co.’s white chocolate peanut butter flavor and when eaten with today’s Macintosh apple, I felt like I was eating a caramel apple. Not sure why the white chocolate gave the flavor of caramel but, hey, I’m not complaining!!

Thoughts on the buffalo hummus? LOVE! It was your typical creamy Sabra hummus with just the right amount of buffalo sauce spiciness added in. Perfect hummus flavor for football season, in my opinion!! If you are looking for a new hummus flavor to try – this could be your winner!

No comments: