Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wit & Whimsy


Satisfying Snack

May 3rd, 2011

View Article

Moving to New York has made me a lot of things: more independent, more street savvy, more into walking everywhere. The thing it has not made me? Skinnier! I’ve done quite a satisfactory job of putting on extra lbs since my swapping of coasts (this sort of thing is clearly not helping) and with swimsuit season practically on my Upper East Side doorstep, I’ve put a whole lot of effort behind trying to eat better and being creative with my snacks. Here are a few of my recent go-tos that I highly recommend.

Hummus and Carrots + Sabra Pine Nut

This hummus is de-lic-ious and I love pairing it with baby carrots or whole wheat tortillas. The chickpeas in hummus make it full of fiber which also fills you up faster. Yay!

This hummus is de-lic-ious and I love pairing it with baby carrots or whole wheat tortillas. The chickpeas in hummus make it full of fiber which also fills you up faster. Yay!

No comments: