Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jeannie's Obsessions

Sabra Hummus and Stacy's Pita Chips
July 29, 2010
View Article


A few weeks ago I went with Brett to Cosco's and bought 16 individual tubs of my favorite snack Sabra hummus.

I can eat this snack all day everyday and never get tired of it.
I also love eating it with Stacy's Pita Chips.

I started eating hummus when I was in second grade and my family and I lived just outside D.C.

On the weekend we would venture to the Pentagon City Mall which was my first real taste of what an upscale mall looked like.

My parents would buy us an array of food which would always include hummus and pita chips.

It's a snack I am always obsessed about!

John warned me about buying a Cosco size snack saying "It ends up being a race against you and your snack. All you think about is if you can finish the whole thing off before it goes bad or gets stale."

He was right!

I ate those tubs and chips like it was my job.

I am happy to report that they are all gone!



No comments: