Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Exercise and Eat One Gator's Attempt to Live a Healthy Lifestyle.

Scroodley-Doo
Sunday, December 6, 2009
View Article

Ladies and gentlemen, there exists a greater man-playing-a-piano-for-his-love-interest scene than Edward's lullaby for Bella. While this may be quite the shocking statement, I am in the middle of watching The Holiday, and just watched Jack Black play Kate Winslet's character a lovely little melody on the pjanoooo.

Can all men be like this? Most likely not - I believe they call that cynicism.

Well, I was quite a little snacker today, especially since I was in and out of the library.

The chilly temperatures made my ginormous cuppa peppermint-flavored joe lukewarm on my walk over to start studying. Many servings of Stacy's pita chips were consumed along with Sabra's roasted garlic hummus... which I bought on sale at Publix:)

Post-studying dinner consisted of leftover fajitas and a Clif bar for dessert:)

As for now, it's back to the books. I can't wait to be an old woman tonight and hit the hay early after a long day:)

No comments: