Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finding Fit At 30







Sabra Addiction

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
View Article...

I just bought this Roasted Garlic Sabra yesterday and 24 hours later, it’s gone! I have issues people! OK, granted, I probably have worse issues than a Sabra addiction, but seriously! One day and I ate it all! I have no restraint!

By the way Sabra, I checked your website and you have all of these flavors that I WOULD LOVE to try but the grocery stores here sell only 4 varieties, of which I tried them all. Could you salespeople over there please tell the grocery stores here in Iowa that people have addictions you think there is a market for some flavors besides Roasted Garlic, Red Pepper and Original? Don’t get me wrong, I love them all, but I really, really want to try the Jalapeno. And the Sun Dried Tomato. And the Cranberry and Fig. Much appreciated, thanks.

So I was all set to have a frozen veggie burger and baked veggies, but these filled me up before I could even get my burger cooked! Oh well, there are worse things.

I did manage to bake up some okra and brussel sprouts in between shoveling hummus and chips down my throat. I’d never had baked okra but have seen it over here plenty of times and finally found some fresh at the Whole Foods. It’s great baked, I loved it! I tossed these veggies with a little olive oil and some veggie seasoning and baked in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.

I followed up those healthy veggies with a little ice cream. I searched the stores around here for some pumpkin ice cream and finally! Last week I found some!

I did get a little sleep during the day today and got a pretty decent workout in at the gym. I didn’t get to the gym until 6 and that place gets packed! I barely got a parking spot, had to wait for a treadmill and I never could get to a bench. I still got a good workout in though. I had plans to go tomorrow morning but I’ll be going in to work at 3am and won’t be off until 3pm so I’ll be hitting up the spinning class at 5 instead of an am workout. Which is just as well since spinning kicks my butt!

No comments: