Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Letters to Things

Letters to Things Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
View Post

Dear Sabra Hummus,


[photo courtesy nerdrock3r]

Dear Sabra Hummus,

You are so creamy and delicious. The extra dollar I pay for you is well worth it. And so many varieties! Greek Olive, Tahini, Roasted Pine Nut, and - oh my god - Supremely Spicy. Thank you so much for existing.

Pax,
Anna

Updated:

I emailed Sabra on Saturday, when I originally posted this, and got a reply today.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for emailing Sabra Dipping Company. We are glad that you are enjoying our products and I have forward your information to our Technology Department.

Please forward your mailing address and I will be glad to send you 1 VIP coupon. In the future, if you need to contact me, I can be reached at 631-753-5370.

Thank you

Diane Gordon

No comments: