Friday, May 29, 2009

Healthy Ashley

Sabra LOVE

IMG_4698

In all healthy ashley history I have never tasted a food and then written a review 5 minutes later.

IMG_4700

But heaven-in-my-mouth Sabra is an exception.

IMG_4702

I enjoy hummus, but it was always something I could take or leave. No biggie.

….until I tried my first taste of Sabra hummus 5 minutes ago!

IMG_4706

Sabra is AMAZING!!

RICH

CREAMY (I mean really creamy! Luscious creamy!)

SOOOOOO TASTY

I wish I could reach through all your computer spoons and give you a big spoonful of this stuff. Not even kidding.

IMG_4705

Sabra hummus definitely makes my list of foods I can’t live without. Seriously. I have tried many hummus brands, but none compare to this. I ate 1.5 servings straight from the spoon!!!

Do you do hummus? What is your favorite brand? Flavor?

------------------------------------------------------

  1. thenoviceberker on May 20, 2009 8:38 PM

    Sabra Luscious Lemon Hummus is my one true love! I am totally unashamed of the fact that I eat tons of it with a spoon, and that veggies are only a vehicle to get that hummus into my tummy!! Sabra's garlic flavor and roasted red pepper flavors are also delish.

  2. Maggie on May 20, 2009 8:44 PM

    SABRA all the way! I can't believe you never tried it before. The roasted red pepper is amazing as is the garlic.

  3. Karen on May 20, 2009 8:58 PM

    Sabra is my favorite too! I love the roasted garlic one!

  4. inmytummy on May 20, 2009 9:04 PM

    My boyfriend and I go through an embarrassing amount of Sabra hummus every week. I like the supremely spicy flavor.

  5. itsawrapteacher on May 20, 2009 10:23 PM

    Sabra's is by far the best brand and trust me I have tested them all! My favorite flavor is the roasted pine nuts but then again I have never seen the Greek olive! Lucky find!

  6. ttfn300 on May 21, 2009 12:07 AM

    sabra is hands-down THE best hummus out there! amazing :) i love all flavors, don't know if i have a fav!

  7. Anna on May 21, 2009 12:16 AM

    Sabra hummus is my all-time favorite too! I practically fainted the first time I tasted it, it's THAT good.

  8. elise on May 21, 2009 1:10 AM

    sabra is my one and only...literally i know EXACTLY what you are talking about. glad you finally discovered the little tub of heaven that i have dreams about. no. seriously.

  9. Elina on May 21, 2009 8:27 AM

    Sabra is definitely the best! Your review says it all :)

  10. GreenDogWine on May 21, 2009 8:31 AM

    I'm totally with you - Sabra is by far, hands down, the best hummus out there!

  11. Erin of Care to Eat on May 21, 2009 8:40 AM

    SABRA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that picture of you! My fave kind is roasted garlic - hoooooooo daddy!

  12. Candice on May 21, 2009 10:51 AM

    Oh my gosh, I have to show my husband your post. Sometimes he thinks I've gone mad because of how I act when I eat my Sabra hummus. The roasted garlic is my absolute favorite! I just ran out the day before yesterday, and now I'm going to have to run and get some more asap!!

  13. healthy ashley on May 21, 2009 8:32 PM

    Everyone- It brings a smile to my face that you all either love Sabra or are going to try it. I love sharing good things :)

    Vegan tickles (love the name!)- I'm sure they have availability listed at sabra.com. Good luck!

  14. strivingforbalance on May 23, 2009 5:55 PM

    I just tried hummus a couple of days ago. It was Sabra Roasted red pepper and I fell in love! Soooo goof with carrots and pretzels mmmmm!
    http://strivingforbalance.wordpress.com/

  15. Stacey on May 26, 2009 6:02 AM

    I have never had the olive Sabra hummus, but my fav flavor from Sabra is the pine nut! It's so yummy! I love how you can just put hummus on practically anything!

  16. Steph Runs the City on May 28, 2009 10:46 PM

    ashley - i just discovered sabra greek olive hummus too! it changed my life, and i also blogged about it asap (and told everyone i know about it, but they thought i was crazy...)

No comments: